joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Early December

MAG5035

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How 'bout the 2-footer we get around the 13th?

Here at my sister's in noth jersey enjoying an amazing feast cooked up by my gourmet-cook sister.

Hope everybody enjoyed their turkey today. Models looking pretty good going into 2nd week of December.

Drive safely everyone if you are on the road.

It's there on two runs in a row so that means it's going to happen cuz that's what the science says. #science

Harrisburg 1NE coop site recorded 16.7" last season.  You must have been in a snow hole up there.  Southern tier counties this way had around 30" +/-.  Cheers to a better season this year.

I got screwed on the two biggest events. Usually it's the exact opposite and I'm much wetter than MDT. Of well. It made for less shoveling!

This is the general scene of the top of Tussey Mountain between Spruce Creek and Pine Grove Mills, and I took these pics this afternoon. First day of deer season should be fun.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I hope Union County looks like that Monday am!

We hit a season low of 15.2 this morning. You know you are a weather weenie when you are fascinated by watching radiational cooling. November will finish with a -3 negative departure here and in fact we are slightly negative for the year at this time.

Sorry for the delay - I could actually take that shot again this morning.  The thousand-foot level on the three mountain's convergence here (the Home of CAD) is plastered white and ice.

Did you take that this am? There was freezing fog on the ridges (I like right in town in Port Matilda) and it was just surreal and beautiful.

Down to 16 this morn after a forecasted low in mid 20's. Quite a streak of cold weather to close out November with 8 days in a row with high temps staying in the 20's or 30's. Ice still visible on top of green ridge in western Adams county.(1800ft).

Quite a chilly run. Doesn't look like much of a warm up today. Low in the teens at our hunting cabin in Snyder County, and currently 28°. Not a breath of wind all day, either.

Archived