amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Central PA - Early December

MAG5035

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the link.  Just bumped to 31.3.

I think the temperature breaks over 32 during the next few hours and it goes to plain rain. There's no real mechanism to hold in/reinforce cold air, and heating from ice forming will slowly bump up the temperature. I was hoping the snow could hang on longer but the mid level WAA means business.

I think the temperature breaks over 32 during the next few hours and it goes to plain rain. There's no real mechanism to hold in/reinforce cold air, and heating from ice forming will slowly bump up the temperature. I was hoping the snow could hang on longer but the mid level WAA means business.

Agreed.  Walker thermometer up about half a degree in the past hour.  I imagine we'll get there by 5 or 6 at the latest.  Hoping everything doesn't melt away and we can tack onto the snowpack on the backend  :popcorn:

5 mins of flurries this morning around 845 am then just rain, varying in intensity throughout the day. Temperature nearly steady between 33-34 degrees. Fingers crossed for a little snow to end the event. Happy for everyone who experienced snow this morning. Can't lie kinda jealous but win some lose some. Plenty of more oppurtunities this winter I'm sure.

5 mins of flurries this morning around 845 am then just rain, varying in intensity throughout the day. Temperature nearly steady between 33-34 degrees. Fingers crossed for a little snow to end the event. Happy for everyone who experienced snow this morning. Can't lie kinda jealous but win some lose some. Plenty of more oppurtunities this winter I'm sure.

We get the 1-3 inchers, you get the blizzards ;)

Hope there's plenty more for everyone!

Archived