• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
October 2013 Obs/Disc.

thunderman

Road trip up RT 220 and then RT 250, ended up at Snowshoe. Hit snow on ground west of Monterey on 250 at 3500 foot. Then again back in snow on RT 66 going up to 'Shoe around 3100 foot (well that is what Mr Garmin was showing). Stopped and watched Shay #11 and #6 at Cass, this the last weekend they running, so won't see them again until next year-surprised at the number of people riding considering there was no color to look at. Only a few trees (that were a dull green???) with leaves. Anyway, got to see the mounds of snow 'Shoe been making last 48 hours or so too.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Road trip up RT 220 and then RT 250, ended up at Snowshoe. Hit snow on ground west of Monterey on 250 at 3500 foot. Then again back in snow on RT 66 going up to 'Shoe around 3100 foot (well that is what Mr Garmin was showing). Stopped and watched Shay #11 and #6 at Cass, this the last weekend they running, so won't see them again until next year-surprised at the number of people riding considering there was no color to look at. Only a few trees (that were a dull green???) with leaves. Anyway, got to see the mounds of snow 'Shoe been making last 48 hours or so too.

Neat stuff.

post-4-0-54502800-1382836840_thumb.jpg

Looks like a week of Indian Summer.

A weak one.....and I'll take it. I love the cool weather, but the wind on Saturday really sucked. And I'm also not quite ready for running the heat inside, so this weeks weather is welcome. Very well could be the last 70s we see until March. Squirrels are getting fat.

I hope you both get better quickly.

Thanks! She's on the mend, hoping she can go back to daycare tomorrow. I'm probably coming over the worst of it. Just a head cold. But it's exhausting taking care of a cranky sick kid when you're cranky yourself lol

Thanks! She's on the mend, hoping she can go back to daycare tomorrow. I'm probably coming over the worst of it. Just a head cold. But it's exhausting taking care of a cranky sick kid when you're cranky yourself lol

Lol, my daughter who is now 14 was colicy until she was 6 months old. It was almost 6 months of hell, all she did was scream from morning to night no matter what you did. I swore I would never have another kid after her but I had 3 more :D . I hope your daughter is feeling better when she wakes up.

Lol, my daughter who is now 14 was colicy until she was 6 months old. It was almost 6 months of hell, all she did was scream from morning to night no matter what you did. I swore I would never have another kid after her but I had 3 more :D . I hope your daughter is feeling better when she wakes up.

It says "parenting woes" right on the banter thread topic.... lol.... just kidding... It is amazing what the human body can endure... especially when the your little ones are involved... anyone know when it might snow?... I keep checking in here every day... and nada...

I replied in the banter thread as to not clog this one up any more ;)

Archived