• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
July 2013 forecast contest -- temperatures

Make a note with holiday weekends coming up, July forecast contest entry deadline is end of this coming weekend at 00:05h Monday July 1st so might be wise to enter early, in case you get busy. The forecasts as always are for

DCA __ NYC __ BOS ______ ORD __ ATL __ IAH

(in anomaly format, decimals)

The June bonus question carries over all summer, and I would mention also there's a separate tropical seasonal contest that you could still enter at a somewhat reduced maximum score potential but with a really good (first) forecast you would not be out of the running yet.

Grace period of a day to let the Monday folks in on time? Ending a summer month on a Sunday is a good way to get folks to miss the deadline.

Well if nobody objects I will make the July penalties one-quarter as large as usual through day one, then resume at the usual rate on the 2nd. That means the bite will be fairly small. And if there's a similar month in the future I will run that the same way.

Well if nobody objects I will make the July penalties one-quarter as large as usual through day one, then resume at the usual rate on the 2nd. That means the bite will be fairly small. And if there's a similar month in the future I will run that the same way.

Thanks sorry I'm late.

DCA __ NYC __ BOS ______ ORD __ ATL __ IAH

+0.3 __ +0.4 __ +0.1 ____ -0.7 __ +0.9 __ +1.0

Archived