• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 18-20th Observation Thread

dryslot

Gonna take a lot more for this season's toal to be historic in BOS....but the Feb/Mar combo for BOS will be up there with the all time highest.

that much more to be historic?  If they squeeze 8 out of this, and then more Thursday night/Fri and one more after that?  I guess I dont' know what they have.  But you for sure, are historic.  Crocodile tears for your screw hole.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that much more to be historic?  If they squeeze 8 out of this, and then more Thursday night/Fri and one more after that?  I guess I dont' know what they have.  But you for sure, are historic.  Crocodile tears for your screw hole.

BOS was at 55.9" for this...their 5th place winter is 83.9" for reference. Not even close. They'll need to break into the 70s to get even top 10.

ORH is obviously doing much better and already has top 5 locked up assuming they can get 3"+ in this event.

BOS was at 55.9" for this...their 5th place winter is 83.9" for reference. Not even close. They'll need to break into the 70s to get even top 10.

ORH is obviously doing much better and already has top 5 locked up assuming they can get 3"+ in this event.

yeah .... it is the Logan effect.  Jerry is much higher than that I bet.

32.3/29 - LIght to Moderate Snow

Rapid rise in temp over the last 15 minutes... from 30.6 to 32.3.  Dewpoint went from 27 to 29 in that time.

Flakes are much larger but still no sleet or rain mixed in yet.  

Winds continue out of the SE.

Waiting to get out of this sucker hole is like watching paint dry....but I guess I really cannot complain considering where I've been in so many of these storms. Its already starting to fill in.

seriously crocodile tears Will :lol: ... your epic season will be robbed of 0.5 inches

Archived