amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
And the Banter Marches On . . .

HimoorWx

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell is that? Looks like a hidden tunnel to make moonshine.

Haha, its an old pumphouse for snowmaking.  Does look a lot like those tunnels those guys build on the Moonshiners show on Discovery, lol.  Good call.

Maybe a secret grow house?  It is Vermont after all.  Come across random shady structures in the woods, don't ask questions, just keep moving.  ;)

Haha, its an old pumphouse for snowmaking.  Does look a lot like those tunnels those guys build on the Moonshiners show on Discovery, lol.  Good call.

Maybe a secret grow house?  It is Vermont after all.  Come across random shady structures in the woods, don't ask questions, just keep moving.  ;)

Snowponics?

Hey guys I'm new to the forums after being a guest for a couple months, thought I'd provide my observations as well. Light snow and 31.4.

I'm originally from Natick but moved out this way for multiple reasons, one was the increase in snowwww! And I couldn't deal with Natick traffic much longer...it's a win win

Hey guys I'm new to the forums after being a guest for a couple months, thought I'd provide my observations as well. Light snow and 31.4. I'm originally from Natick but moved out this way for multiple reasons, one was the increase in snowwww! And I couldn't deal with Natick traffic much longer...it's a win win

Welcome!

Hey guys I'm new to the forums after being a guest for a couple months, thought I'd provide my observations as well. Light snow and 31.4. I'm originally from Natick but moved out this way for multiple reasons, one was the increase in snowwww! And I couldn't deal with Natick traffic much longer...it's a win win

Welcome!

-skisheep

Welcome from a fellow N ORH count-ite! 

Picked up about 0.5" since sundown...total for today (including what melted this morning) 0.75"

Just returned from WaWa early because the lil dude's binding broke. no biggie...

28.7F...weenie flakes

Archived