CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
And the Banter Marches On . . .

HimoorWx

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if the ull didn't hang on till wed am off E new england there would be nice ridging ahead of that SW in ohio valley. at least per nam . the nam keeps trending that vort more N across the ohio valley . this run gets s wisconsin and detroit with some moderate snows on n end.

http://raleighwx.americanwx.com/models/nam/00znam500mbvort078.gif  but that f'n lil useless bugger is still off E NE coast  not allowing heights to build up east coast ahead of our short wave

Well, with the mid-week storm not being an issue here, I wonder if we might have seen winter's last event of any significance.

Less than 9 months 'til the start of met winter.  I'll use this morning's snowshowers to provide a mental picture to hold me over as I huddle on the deck this summer in my shawl.

24.2/19

Well, with the mid-week storm not being an issue here, I wonder if we might have seen winter's last event of any significance.

Less than 9 months 'til the start of met winter.  I'll use this morning's snowshowers to provide a mental picture to hold me over as I huddle on the deck this summer in my shawl.

24.2/19

Hopefully we see one more decent event but the next week+ looks boring.  Mid-40's by weeks end?

27F  here with flurries - dusting.

Def. some busted forecasts this weekend with it being much colder than forecast and with light snows both days. Some sneaky cold around 24.3 with some wind and flurries out there. Deep, deep winter in March

Time to fire up the lawn thread man........cold for this week has gone POOF.  Looks like you get near or above 50 later this week, no snow, its time fire that baby up!

First spring clean up is tomorrow, so stoked!!!!!

What? It won't come close to 50..low-mid 40's.possible by Friday.It's a cold week overall

You said last week would be cold, it was above normal, in fact the last 8 days have been above normal, deep deep winter yesterday??? All 4 majors in sne were above normal yesterday, you are delusional, its time to let it go the much touted epic cold has vanished from models this week thanks to the pna and bootleg nao.  

Come home.

You said last week would be cold, it was above normal, in fact the last 8 days have been above normal, deep deep winter yesterday??? All 4 majors in sne were above normal yesterday, you are delusional, its time to let it go the much touted epic cold has vanished from models this week thanks to the pna and bootleg nao.  

Come home.

It was a chilly week last week..and a cold one this week. Relative to normal. Your normals now are getting up into the 50;s

It was a chilly week last week..and a cold one this week. Relative to normal. Your normals now are getting up into the 50;s

Last week was above normal EVERY SINGLE DAY at all 4 sne majors........you are simply hallucinating and trolling.

Its over, for those of us that care about you.......this is not easy to watch, a slow painfully agonizing death...........holding on to the cliffs edge for dear life, flashbacks of blizzard past, not wanting to let go.  Hard to believe that yet another March will not deliver, that your prophecy was correct that March is no longer a winter month.

Please, God please let it go, it hurts too much to watch this.........

Archived