CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
And the Banter Marches On . . .

HimoorWx

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never understood why Worcester airport has struggled.

It's a huge PITA to get too. A friend of mine lived near the airport and it was a pain to cross the city. It's also not really suited for the low vis and cigs that they get so the whole instrument landing system will be to be upgraded which isn't cheap. Otherwise it's location is in a good spot in terms of location.

It's a huge PITA to get too. A friend of mine lived near the airport and it was a pain to cross the city. It's also not really suited for the low vis and cigs that they get so the whole instrument landing system will be to be upgraded which isn't cheap. Otherwise it's location is in a good spot in terms of location.

The road in is terrible and they will never be able to get a real access road built...politics. Good terminal and great location otherwise.

I used it a couple of times back in the day

It's even funnier when outside of 48-HR is the NAM is showing a solution people like they will take it as serious but if it shows a solution they don't like they will say, "It's the NAM outside of 48 hours and probably wrong".  

Yes, Of all the models the Nam gets bashed the most, Folks will ride whatever model shows them getting snow anyways

Archived