joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 24th threat. Signal has been there for a while now

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

big hit for scott, getting to be time to throw in the towel here for amounts over 6

Very impressive endgame on the NAM for parts of MA. Hopefully, the area of heavy snow will expand in New England in subsequent runs. It will be interesting to see how high Boston and Worcester can climb on their list of highest monthly snowfall figures. Top 10 looks good for both cities, but maybe something more special would be possible if the NAM verifies.

the biggest thing I've seen is that north trend seems to be over.. all models are now going back south and east.. and attempting to make that right turn to the east and keeping everyone in mass in the good snows instead of pushing it north into main.. 

For now, that's the trend. I hope that is key, but I wouldn't be shocked if it tickles north again. Coulf go SE too..we are in that timeframe where wiggles happen.

the biggest thing I've seen is that north trend seems to be over.. all models are now going back south and east.. and attempting to make that right turn to the east and keeping everyone in mass in the good snows instead of pushing it north into main..

Yeah the north trend has stopped. Some of us were discussing that last night. With the block up there there just wasnt any room to go much farther. What I think we're seeing is a touch more confluence and the block tickling stronger . Lets see what GGEM Ukie and Euro do

Archived