• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Feb 24th threat. Signal has been there for a while now

Typhoon Tip

Euro and Nam are nice hits. with mostly frozen. Trends overnight have been favorable..as the block seems to be coming in a bit stronger as we get closer. 

Sleet on the Euro though for most of it? 850s >0c up to Mass border for brunt of storm with changeover to snow at the end. 

I'm not sure why you're getting so defensive... this just isn't a really great setup right now as modeled for CT. We've scored a lot this winter time to let the people just across the border in on the fun. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I did this morning when I got up.

The 6z GFS looks like mainly sleet/rain for CT as does the 00z GGEM and the 00z Ukie also looks warm.

Even the Euro has the 0c 850 isotherm to the Mass border for most of the event. And it looks like it's on the colder/amped side of guidance. As things look right now I wouldn't expect warning criteria snows in CT unless this thing trends more dynamic and colder.

Yeah fun while it lasted.

LOL at DT

ABOUT THE WEEKEND STORM for the eastern PA NJ NYC LONG ISLAND and all of NEW ENGLAND...

several Inches could fall over southern CT BEFORE the Mix or changeover and most of INTERIOR SE NY will stay all snow or mixed then go back to snow... northern CT all of mass up to Worcester stays all snow as does all of eastern NY NH VT and Maine. 12-24" are POSSIBLE in these areas... and western and central Mass intom southern NH 24"+ is also Possible.

He is your disciple

It is fun trolling.

Haven't looked closely to be honest.

LOL. I'd wait till 12z tomorrow before claiming victory on where the rain/snow line is. But it's okay to say what the models currently show. If this comes in stronger today and stays south of the SC then it's game on for most away from the south coast. BOS is always tricky in these setups though. Could easily taint and just get a few inches while Brookline gets 6+. Tough forecast w marginal airmass.

Archived