Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Feb 24th threat. Signal has been there for a while now

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the ceiling for northward movement is probably about Cape Cod Canal or over Rollo's house. It has to fade east then in the face of that block. It might trend south a bit with the fade, but as long as it hugs up the Jersey Coast before hand we are good here.

Man the NAM looks nice...keep tickling north.

For reference, the following are the 20 highest monthly figures for Boston and Worcester. Earlier, I had incorrectly listed Worcester's highest monthly figure at 50.9". The record is actually 55.0". Nevertheless, the upcoming storm could allow February 2013 to be among the 10 highest months for both Boston and Worcester.

Potentially epic stretch, and why many of us preached patience when the pattern didn't initially deliver the goods.

Talk about ironic front-end dump: NAM bufkit brings 5.1" to kbos, all in the first half before changeover to rain and then dryslot lol

Not putting too much weight in this.... NAM beyond 3 days this season scores like the DGEX

For SNE folks, let's hope the northwest goalpost has been set...

Talk about ironic front-end dump: NAM bufkit brings 5.1" to kbos, all in the first half before changeover to rain and then dryslot lol

Not putting too much weight in this.... NAM beyond 3 days this season scores like the DGEX

I could see the NW goalpost being a little further NW...my gut says I taint here for a time. Though the 18z GFS did briefly taint me, so hopefully that was it.

lol I did not realize it was that bad for here.  Thought it showed more than 2" when I first looked.  Here comes the GFS

EDIT:  I am blind and tired.

Archived