• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 24th threat. Signal has been there for a while now

Typhoon Tip

Soundings indicate isothermal snow bomb with DP depressions, your warmest layer near the surface  is .9 but you are the pro.

Yeah my comment was more about how close it was. For the bulk of the state it's pretty meh. With the storm blooming a bit late it has more of a C/E Mass appeal IMO but we'll see. It's certainly possible earlier deepening helps lock in the cold down here. Can't really say much until I see the Euro.

With the soundings isothermal at 0c for that huge layer on the GFS for most of the event (after starting too warm for snow) it makes me nervous since the best omega thump will be east of here as currently progged.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a friend from Charlemont who has been here most of his life and he always says NW MA gets plenty of snow just never all at once. 

Same can probably be said of S VT.

Very true here in east-central VT as well. Almost never jackpot but almost never get shut out.

Not sure why people think it's been so bad here this year.  I mean, it hasn't been great but I have a foot and a half of snow otg at the house and have had continuous cover since mid-December.  Nothing to sneeze at.

Ray is saying what I'm thinking.....like am I supposed to feel sympathy because some areas are in a mini snow drought when we went snowless almost literally for 2 years?

Why should we feel badly for regression to the mean running it's course?

If GC would like to trade the halloweenie blitz, I'll do that lol

We are FINALLY seeing why Dendrite doesn't avg 90"/season....and I don't avg 40 lol

Archived