CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Feb. 11 obs and discussion

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely HORRIBLE day out there.  Just feels like so much snow was lost, and not the FREAKING fog rolls in.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what your thinking, Poor Cold Miser crying even after he picked up about 30" of snow.

Damn right the tears are falling.  This rain, snow, rain, snow crap that's been going on this season sucks azz, regardless of how awesome the weekend storm was.

Absolutely HORRIBLE day out there.  Just feels like so much snow was lost, and not the FREAKING fog rolls in.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what your thinking, Poor Cold Miser crying even after he picked up about 30" of snow.

Damn right the tears are falling.  This rain, snow, rain, snow crap that's been going on this season sucks azz, regardless of how awesome the weekend storm was.

Wow. Have a beer. Maybe a shot too.

Absolutely HORRIBLE day out there. Just feels like so much snow was lost, and not the FREAKING fog rolls in.

Damn right the tears are falling. This rain, snow, rain, snow crap that's been going on this season sucks azz, regardless of how awesome the weekend storm was.

Cold Miserable

lol @ cold miserable ........temp is 35 here....not a ton of melting today, some snow then sleet then 33f rain and compacted this biattttch a bit but .

plus the miser and ginxy look good a locale as any for thur am

I said earlier today the only thing that would satiate Garth would be a 1888 1717 1956 trifecta. Then the ice jams would be great.

Archived