Newest Member
    amirah5
Disco/Nowcast/Observations for SWFE on Monday/Tuesday Snow to ice

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taken seriously in regards to what? That was kind of a nasty post from a friend

Lol, it wasn't nasty. You are always saying how informed you are for an amatuer.

There are always several people on here who think you are referring to New Hampshire when you post obs using NH as an abbreviation. Rightfully so too, because NH stands for New Hampshire. Just call it North Haven or say a few miles north of HVN.

N half of Franklin Co. filled in.

Moderate sn/pl.  Sleet accumulating better than the snow did all afternoon. lol

That is the Pike north stuff Will and I talked about earlier. Snowing here with nice flakes, but I may be too far south for round II. We'll see if ti fills in.

Lol, it wasn't nasty. You are always saying how informed you are for an amatuer.

There are always several people on here who think you are referring to New Hampshire when you post obs using NH as an abbreviation. Rightfully so too, because NH stands for New Hampshire. Just call it North Haven or say a few miles north of HVN.

Agreed.

Everyone knows NH must mean North Haven, CT, of all places in the frekin world :rolleyes:

Too much of this all over the forum really, if a non regular were to read stuff, they'd be lost. 2" at so and so's work. 5" at Franks house, blah blah blah.

Had some decent snow growth on my way home from CON through about exit 18 where it decreased a bit. 19F at home with about 1/2-3/4SM at times.

This is a nice snow here...a nice little event that is cleaning everything up.  Maybe we end up with a net increase.  Going to go out for a walk with the dog before it gets dark.  I'll measure.

Archived