northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Disco/Nowcast/Observations for SWFE on Monday/Tuesday Snow to ice

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Kevin wanted to be taken seriously, he would stop posting "NH" has an abbreviation for North Haven in a New England weather obs thread. If anything screams unknowledgable amateur, its using NH for something other than New Hampshire (or Northern Hemisphere if we were discussing pattern).

If Kevin wanted to be taken seriously, he would stop posting "NH" has an abbreviation for North Haven in a New England weather obs thread. If anything screams unknowledgable amateur, its using NH for something other than New Hampshire (or Northern Hemisphere if we were discussing pattern).

Its rather confusing, It would be like me using LA for up here

Taken seriously in regards to what? That was kind of a nasty post from a friend

Taken seriously in regards to what? That was kind of a nasty post from a friend

I think you know...

But its not just that.  It is your disregard of the GFS, your thought that March isn't a winter month...it goes on and on...tiring at times...funny at others....

New Haven never would've occurred to me. I honestly thought it was sleeting up in NH and he was relaying a Facebook/twitter/text message...lol

Archived