12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Jan 17-18th disco thread--1st big threat of the year

Midlo Snow Maker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a legit concern, especially for those north. The NAM isn't the only model showing it. They all do to some varying degree. I don't think anyone is thinking that the model will nail down the ExACT northern extent, I think the concern is there WILL be a sharp cutoff somewhere in our region.

Yes. General concern is warranted. Parsing the precip shield down to the county is silly.

He punted?

Yes. I punted. Yesterday or the day before. If we get more than light rain/snow mix or a light cartopper I bust badly from that point. Of course if it looks like we get nailed I am not sticking to my punt. That would be dumb. But I did punt for sure. I didn't become remotely interested in this storm more than a T until 9:10 last night.

Yes. I punted. Yesterday or the day before. If we get more than light rain/snow mix or a light cartopper I bust badly from that point. Of course if it looks like we get nailed I am not sticking to my punt. That would be dumb. But I did punt for sure. I didn't become remotely interested in this storm more than a T until 9:10 last night.

Ok.  It was a legitimate question, I didn't see/know that you did.

Meh. Most years we'd love our spot 24 hours out. But, I wish I had some stats on 'living on the edge' this way (not like gymengineer's thread). I was about 60/40 snow v cloudy but would have liked to see the GFS bump a bit more N.

Archived