• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Jan 20-24 storm window opens (Jan 22 potential)

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm disappointed in the Euro. Ugh. Hopefully the globals aren't picking up some of the finer features like the mesoscale models are doing. The 9z SREF snow probabilities were super-robust on that NORLUN signal over NYC/W CT so at least it shows the 12z NAM wasn't completely on its own. 

While the Tuesday event is certainly fun to look at and speculate at the possibilities of some Norlun fun. The reality is most of us (if not all) will miss out on the fun. Meanwhile next weekend, while far off, looks interesting.

Great another far off option to track...we can continue to track 7 to 10 day threats only to watch them never get closer...

I'm disappointed in the Euro. Ugh. Hopefully the globals aren't picking up some of the finer features like the mesoscale models are doing. The 9z SREF snow probabilities were super-robust on that NORLUN signal over NYC/W CT so at least it shows the 12z NAM wasn't completely on its own.

Srefs were hideous at this range the other day

The extended weenie RPM is really liking PYM county to near BOS, but everyone gets widespread snow. This is heavily taken with a grain of salt.

I could only hope for it to come true! Especially after that satellite image last night of the S. Shore screw zone with no snow cover.

Archived