• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Jan 20-24 storm window opens (Jan 22 potential)

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will see the axis shift around for sure.

This will behave a bit differently than the norluns we typically see, however, as I don't think the effects will be quite so localized.

We're also talking about the potential for some monster dendritic growth. NAM would probably be like a 5-10 kinda deal with lollis to 15+ on the Cape and Islands lol. 

There is also synoptic lift and decent mid level RH meaning this probably will not be just one narrow band of snow. All I want is a few inches. :)

Exactly!  I think we'd all be happy with that...and then bitter cold on top of a fresh snowpack--could see some frigid overnights with that.

We will see the axis shift around for sure.

This will behave a bit differently than the norluns we typically see, however, as I don't think the effects will be quite so localized.

It probably will end up spinning up a low somewhere down your way once it hits the water, It appears like it would be more widespread over a larger area

Yeah Scott....decent synoptic lift on a slightly larger scale than just the embedded norlun feature....so I think a lot of people will get a weenie 1-2" even if they don't get a more intense band. All the models are showing general light snow too.

This will keep the people who have temperature departure fetishes complaining as Tuesday won't be quite as cold now with this snow around. Lol.

As i sit in that dryslot...................lol

Time to go back to your old name.

The vort did tick a bit north on this run. Still a shot that the trough gets far enough north to deliver some accums. We're probably going to need to see it drive through MA to see anything significant so we're running out of time on that.

The vort did tick a bit north on this run. Still a shot that the trough gets far enough north to deliver some accums. We're probably going to need to see it drive through MA to see anything significant so we're running out of time on that.

There was a plume of moisture lifting back up near and west of I-93.

Yes...lol, Would be fitting

Archived