joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September 2012 obs/discussion

Ian

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NAM/SREF both look like tomorrow could have a lot of rain around.

Regarding tornado threat.. tomorrow one issue might be that we get no sun.. tho it's kinda iffy everywhere. I suppose I could see a 2% launched somewhere in the area. TUE actually looks slightly better for now, particularly DC/Balt area compared to tomorrow.

0.13" on the month/event

The 0.05" at DCA last evening is particularly entertaining.

Wow...I'm a bit shocked, MN. We got close to 1.5" here. It was absolutely torrential for about ten minutes, then it let up, then torrential again about 20 minutes later. After that, it was light/moderate on and off for another hour or so. A lot of rain in a really short time.

Wow...I'm a bit shocked, MN. We got close to 1.5" here. It was absolutely torrential for about ten minutes, then it let up, then torrential again about 20 minutes later. After that, it was light/moderate on and off for another hour or so. A lot of rain in a really short time.

Yeah, I saw the stuff down by you. I never trust those slow moving blobs of precip that more ooze than translate.

Really hoping that today is better. The trees are stressed and my backyard grass is already dead.

Yeah, I saw the stuff down by you. I never trust those slow moving blobs of precip that more ooze than translate.

Really hoping that today is better. The trees are stressed and my backyard grass is already dead.

My lawn was in the same shape until we got that random cell a couple weeks ago. We've gotten a couple inches of rain since then, so the dustiness has subsided.

I was shocked to see how much rain we got last night. I was thinking maybe .75" at the most, but it's kind of hard to tell exactly how hard it's coming down when it's dark. Hope you get in on the act today.

Archived