• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
September 2012 obs/discussion

Ian

Got my obligatory sprinkle this morning that failed to even wet the ground. Another overnight low of 73. Horrifically humid again, but so far the clouds are at least holding the temp steady. Don't want another sauna-bath that we had yesterday.

Good grief! Just looked at radar. How the hell did we miss that line of rain?

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0.11" so far today. Nice gentle rain, it just needed to continue for about 24 hours.

0.18" here in SW DC so far. Nice showers. 0.00" at the house in Clarksburg. Post frontal showers just to the north of Clarksburg collapsed on the doorstep or are heading just to the west. Can't buy rain up there...

Lower southern Maryland is getting pounded with some places up over 4" in the last day already with coverage and intensity increasing. I don't think they need it...

The rain across the southern and southeastern suburbs has really put the max temp forecasts in doubt as here it is even getting a little foggy.

I heard them still talking low 90s on the radio at like 1130.. I was confused. The NAM actually bailed on heat yesterday midday though I kinda ignored it for some reason.

Archived