joxey
September 2012 obs/discussion

Ian

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're new here ;)

You'd think, huh? :P

It also cuts down on the bug population, and is an indication that winter is not too far off (lots of snow weenies on here).

I knew someone would bring up the bug population. :lol:

I realize there are plenty of snow weenies on amwx. I consider myself one, in fact. But I'm a lover of warm weather when all is said and done, so I like to complain about cold, especially when our cold doesn't often corrrelate to snow.

You'd think, huh? :P

I knew someone would bring up the bug population. :lol:

I realize there are plenty of snow weenies on amwx. I consider myself one, in fact. But I'm a lover of warm weather when all is said and done, so I like to complain about cold, especially when our cold doesn't often corrrelate to snow.

I like fall weather a lot. Heat and humidity in summer is just too oppressive. Give me like mid to upper 70s highs and lows in the upper 40s and 50s and I'll be happy forever. Of course, I always love snow ;)

for all last winter too, or so it seemed

it can only get better from here

I'm liking all those cold fronts coming through with no huge sign of a warm up; at least fall has arrived on time this ye

Yea i'm liking this as well. RIC. Is now -0.2 for the month with a decent chance of finishing that way.

Archived