• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September 2012 obs/discussion

Ian

Yea i'm liking this as well. RIC. Is now -0.2 for the month with a decent chance of finishing that way.

I was down one of your favorite spots, Kitty Hawk, last week and although Tuesday was coolish, it was great weather through Friday

next time you're down there, try the breakfast buffet at the Hilton Garden, excellent for $11

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was around Shady Grove area and heard something around that time that sounded like jets. Good to know I'm not crazy.

Sorry Kenny but I met you in person. Jets or no jets...you're crazy.

I saw some color showing up on some maple trees already. I hope we have a vivid fall this year. I wan't to spend some time with my dslr. Last couple years have been ok but not the best fall color.

Sorry Kenny but I met you in person. Jets or no jets...you're crazy.

I saw some color showing up on some maple trees already. I hope we have a vivid fall this year. I wan't to spend some time with my dslr. Last couple years have been ok but not the best fall color.

:lol: You're probably right ;)

Was snow removal and relocation a disaster in that big winter a couple years ago? Back home there's generally a plan that has snow put in the same spots as every other storm. Can't help but wonder how plow drivers can differ to a different region

I think all of Maryland state routes are snow emergency routes and listed at the route markers along the road, they get priority over the others. Most of the snow if there is a large amount, they dump it with all the other trash into the Inner Harbor of charm city

Archived