amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
New England Late August Discussion, banter, obs

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean that orange snow fencing? That would work perfectly. Maybe I can put this eyesore in the backyard...

Yes. I looked and there must be at least 6-7 rolls of the stuff buried in the back corner. We only need to keep enough to block off our driveway.

Probably best to drag it out after we get a freeze... there's an alarming number of spider webs all over them. :yikes:

Huge torch fail up here... massive bust.

High temps for days have been forecast for mid-80s (even last night P/C had 85F here for 800ft in the village) and yet we've maxed out at 74F today and its now down to 64F in heavy rain.

Bust by over 10 degrees from yesterday's forecast and I don't see it really rising much again today though it might bump back up towards 70F when the rain ends.

High temps for days have been forecast for mid-80s (even last night P/C had 85F here for 800ft in the village) and yet we've maxed out at 74F today and its now down to 64F in heavy rain.

Bust by over 10 degrees from yesterday's forecast and I don't see it really rising much again today though it might bump back up towards 70F when the rain ends.

We've been on the edge of the clouds, but they are starting to win out. As a result we've been fluctuating between 75F and near 80F for a few hours, but it's 74F now.

As far as the torch goes, by clmo (now 5-6 down from the summer max) I supposed the max will be but the heat has no teeth. Every morning including today has had a chill to it. Summer's over. Sure we could get renegade mid 90s for a few more weeks but probability wise it's quite low and pattern wise even lower. Got my eyes on the GOAK and my wife and nothing else.

Yeah, I was just about to amend my earlier post of making a run at 80 today. No way that's happening being still in the low 70s with heavy cloud cover at the peak heating time of day. No complaints from me though.

The sun was still out when I wrote earlier. ;)

Just took a lot at bdr normals, and then the upton 7 day, thankfully all 7 days above normal so if cool regimes bring above normal temps I am all for it. Nice easy slow step down process, the way it should be. Around here at least 8 more weeks of incredible awesome outside weather!

Man what a torch today.

Just took a lot at bdr normals, and then the upton 7 day, thankfully all 7 days above normal so if cool regimes bring above normal temps I am all for it. Nice easy slow step down process, the way it should be. Around here at least 8 more weeks of incredible awesome outside weather!

:weenie:

Can we take the AC units out of the windows now?

lol, we go through this every late summer, if you think we wont have hot days after today, well sweat at your own risk.............this stuff is priceless. Have a great holiday everyone, enjoy the sun and fun!

Its oyster time.

Archived