SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
New England Late August Discussion, banter, obs

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ginx where's that beach you like? Heading down to westerly now and was going to go to watch Jill but I'll try something new.

Weekapaug but you usually need to get there before 10, but might be open spots today. Go past the State Beach, all the way to right before the bridge over the Breachway, parking free on the right at the Fishermans lot. walk up the Breachway path, walk up the beach go past the Dunes beach, the Seaside private beach and sit in front of the houses where the dunes are. if anyone at the Dunes Anyone asks you are just walking to another beach, they will not and can not stop you.

Weekapaug but you usually need to get there before 10, but might be open spots today. Go past the State Beach, all the way to right before the bridge over the Breachway, parking free on the right at the Fishermans lot. walk up the Breachway path, walk up the beach go past the Dunes beach, the Seaside private beach and sit in front of the houses where the dunes are. if anyone at the Dunes Anyone asks you are just walking to another beach, they will not and can not stop you.

If you do go to Watch Hill, the security guard at the top of the access road to the Lighthouse is my lifelong friend, stop and say hey. Semi-retired, living the life.

Guys - wasn't sure if I should start a new thread or not.....whatever

I've got a project in New Haven for which I need to do some hydrologic analysis of rainfall events over the past couple weeks. The location is literally downtown New Haven. What I really need is continuous gauge data on a tight interval (1 min or 15 min or something). Raw data in text format is fine. Problem I'm running into is the data I have found isn't recent enough or too far away. Does preliminary data exist and where could I find it? This place seems a good one for this.

The event I have in mind is the heavy precip that fell on 8/10 - it was a Friday.

That is all.

I've got a project in New Haven for which I need to do some hydrologic analysis of rainfall events over the past couple weeks. The location is literally downtown New Haven. What I really need is continuous gauge data on a tight interval (1 min or 15 min or something). Raw data in text format is fine. Problem I'm running into is the data I have found isn't recent enough or too far away.

The event I have in mind is the heavy precip that fell on 8/10 - it was a Friday.

Try wunderground home stations

I've got a project in New Haven for which I need to do some hydrologic analysis of rainfall events over the past couple weeks. The location is literally downtown New Haven. What I really need is continuous gauge data on a tight interval (1 min or 15 min or something). Raw data in text format is fine. Problem I'm running into is the data I have found isn't recent enough or too far away. Does preliminary data exist and where could I find it? This place seems a good one for this.

That is all.

Maybe you could try contacting the Northeast River Forecast Center.

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/nerfc/

Archived