joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Late August Discussion, banter, obs

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anybody ever wanted to take a trip to the srn coast of Maine...(Ogunquit) may I suggest the Gazeebo Inn B&B. I don't have enough time to say how great that place is.

I am thinking you had the best sex of your life there. oops did not mean to say that. I mean"t best views of the ocean ever.

Watch Hill. Didn't want to risk no spot at Weekapaug and I am getting sick of squam.

It was phenomenal. Water was surprisingly cool but crystal clear. Waves meh.

Nice yea Squam sucks, Watch Hill is just one of Gods gifts. Try Weekapaug some day. Where did you park? The theme of this summer is how perfectly clear the water has been, tropical in nature. High tide brings a little upwelling with it. I guess that will all change when 94L recurves ala Bill. Looking forward to the late August big swells that always happen.

Nice yea Squam sucks, Watch Hill is just one of Gods gifts. Try Weekapaug some day. Where did you park? The theme of this summer is how perfectly clear the water has been, tropical in nature. High tide brings a little upwelling with it. I guess that will all change when 94L recurves ala Bill. Looking forward to the late August big swells that always happen.

$15 in some lot. Not bad... worth it.

It used to be possible to get a spot on the street but now they're crazy with ticketing more so than ever before I've noticed.

$15 in some lot. Not bad... worth it.

It used to be possible to get a spot on the street but now they're crazy with ticketing more so than ever before I've noticed.

Ah Westerly cops..... The walk in Weekapaug is less and it's free with zero crowds. Probably

Should not advertise that but been doing it for 35 or so years.

from the map it looked like you might be at the bay voyage - nice spot , good sunday brunch

No, a little place called East Bay. Amazing old house. Near the community center. The Bay Voyage is cool. They floated it across the bay on a barge. Now it is antime share/inn.

Heading to Beavertail to walk off pancakes in a bit

dbb81a3addcc415f06722ad1be1cf1ad.jpg

what a beast of a swell ginx....that type of power does not reach the new england shores very often.....and hardly ever with that form. Were you out there in that?

ginx do you remember this swell ....memorable because it lasted several days here in sne was in High school that summer but what a swell machine solid 5-6 foot swell maker for dayzzzzz

http://en.wikipedia....ane_Felix_(1995) and the next year the eduard swell hit damn hard

what a beast of a swell ginx....that type of power does not reach the new england shores very often.....and hardly ever with that form. Were you out there in that?

ginx do you remember this swell ....memorable because it lasted several days here in sne was in High school that summer but what a swell machine solid 5-6 foot swell maker for dayzzzzz

http://en.wikipedia....ane_Felix_(1995) and the next year the eduard swell hit damn hard

Yes and yes

Archived