12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
SNE Late July BANTER , OBS, DISCO

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited. It's a boy! Now to decide names.

Congratulations, Scott. I'd go with Chauncey.

While I might not be as articulate as you are Ian, I do ok, I am sorry that my posts do not live up to your standards of English, and that I used too many asterisks. I do excel in one thing, that is being a good father, being a good person, and doing what is noble most of the time.....

I was never involved with the OT crap, never have been never will. I will miss Pete, I think he was a sincere person that just did not know when to back down, but then again.....reading the crap in OT today and the filth, I honestly do not blame him. Vendetta.

Viva la summer

And damnit, people like me.

Meanwhile, I can't believe Pete got banned!! What's really going on here folks--if anyone wants to look--is this is a conspiracy against not just the posters from GC but indeed, of GC itself. I wonder which of us few folks will be next in the banning.

In honor of Pete, at least once a day, I will channel him and provide a post from beyond the grave.

What a cool morning this is after a most comfortable night. Almost got a second blanket. Nice cool summer conitnues with several days with highs in the 70's lows near 50*. Just gorgeous. Makes me want to lie naked on the picnic table and stare at the stars. Ullr's vengence is a hammer waiting to come down on all you warministas' heads in one massive strike.

Pete is dead--long live, Pete.

What a cool morning this is after a most comfortable night. Almost got a second blanket. Nice cool summer conitnues with several days with highs in the 70's lows near 50*. Just gorgeous. Makes me want to lie naked on the picnic table and stare at the stars. Ullr's vengence is a hammer waiting to come down on all you warministas' heads in one massive strike.

Pete is dead--long live, Pete.

The trees are beginning to take on that late summer leathery look and I've noticed a few species of birds have begun their trek south in anticipation of the long winter ahead. Hopefully this is one of those years with first frosts before Labor Day.

The trees are beginning to take on that late summer leathery look and I've noticed a few species of birds have begun their trek south in anticipation of the long winter ahead. Hopefully this is one of those years with first frosts before Labor Day.

lol

My Glen was down to 49 with 2k at 44. 1 short month until the first frost. Been cutting trails through the woods for the overnight runs. long live ULLR

In Pete's honor... 43 days until Met. Fall. :)

Hey I am on my way to NYC where it might still be a little warm today, but a lot better than yesterday.

Be back later tonight.....

lol

My Glen was down to 49 with 2k at 44. 1 short month until the first frost. Been cutting trails through the woods for the overnight runs. long live ULLR

lol

LOL, Ullr did tickle us with a low of 49 in our wee dale this morning. Clear, dry and bright after some very beneficial rains on Tuesday.

Felt nice. Not a chill to the summer but a nip to the air.

002126.jpg

The seal clubbing was good this morning on the remaining ice flows on lake wolfsbreath. I rode the dogs in to town to pick up some jerky and shotgun ammo. Forecast low of 36 here for the glen tonight. Big big winter.

That's pretty good... shouldn't laugh but that was well written.

The seal clubbing was good this morning on the remaining ice flows on lake wolfsbreath. I rode the dogs in to town to pick up some jerky and shotgun ammo. Forecast low of 36 here for the glen tonight. Big big winter.

That's pretty good... shouldn't laugh but that was well written.

:lmao: :lmao:

Good stuff, he still can read here and I am sure is laughing.

Archived