EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
SNE Late July BANTER , OBS, DISCO

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Banter begets banter look no further than your own Subforum. Also your buds do not like us in their sewer hole. Randy, Brian, Will all have stated such.

all threads go OT here and there. we have no threads in the MA forum that are dominated about us talking about our personal lives etc.

cut the sewer hole crap. you are as big a problem as anyone in this divide.

Have some ****ing class..............

One of the best mets on this board and one of the best guys around just found out he is having a son, can we stay civil for a moment?

that's awesome, congrats to him. this has nothing to do with that... who the hell are you anyway?

go ahead attack me Ian, next on the list? Bull fooki ****

http://www.americanw...fireworks-pics/

i actually considered moving that thread.. and i suppose i should have. anomaly either way.

im not attacking you.. in the last day you've referred to people in OT as idiots, etc. you don't like the MA crew that tends to troll too much. yeah.. im sure plenty of people hear you.

this is not a set of individual boards tied together by a string. basically it looks like you guys cant get along with anyone and have to hide in your subforum and live by your special rules.

i actually considered moving that thread.. and i suppose i should have. anomaly either way.

im not attacking you.. in the last day you've referred to people in OT as idiots, etc. you don't like the MA crew that tends to troll too much. yeah.. im sure plenty of people hear you.

this is not a set of individual boards tied together by a string. basically it looks like you guys cant get along with anyone and have to hide in your subforum and live by your special rules.

That is a pretty harsh thing to say. Blanket statements like that are not going to help with anything.

Guys cmon let's not start this up again...sorry I asked what happened to Pete. i was just curious, didn't mean to start a **** storm. Things have been better, cmon

i have no interest in fighting with steve or anyone.

Go ahead Ian, show the folks the posts I made that provoke a regional divide, show my off topic weather posts in your region, show my posts denigrating anyone. You are dead wrong .

yesterday you made a comment about the idiots in OT... it was pretty clear what you meant. then there was response to that in OT and now again this evening OT is talking about you all and you all are talking about OT. it's silly as well you know. im not going to fight with you. if you think this is all good for the peace and harmony of the board then there's nothing i can do. there is no other issue between us--we're not going to go down an angry path over this. it'll be dealt with without member input if it has to be.

Do you ever visit out this way anymore?

i was there last christmas. my brother lives in simsbury. i'll probably be there in sept and again in the winter i'd imagine.

i have no interest in fighting with steve or anyone.

Peace bro, I actually said some idiot will post in OT that we are eating ourselves alive,. Our banter threads are fine if you read them, kind of stream of consciousness with weather, life and comradrie mixed in. The dictate was nothing but weather, then why have a banter thread?

Peace bro, I actually said some idiot will post in OT that we are eating ourselves alive,. Our banter threads are fine if you read them, kind of stream of consciousness with weather, life and comradrie mixed in. The dictate was nothing but weather, then why have a banter thread?

the banter threads were initially for the "how much in philly" stuff (ok not that bad but you get the drift). this is really more about seeing more of you guys outside your little world in here. maybe it's the wrong 2+2, but not seeing barely anyone from New England in Baltimore was a good reminder of how seclusive you all have become on the forum.

yesterday you made a comment about the idiots in OT... it was pretty clear what you meant. then there was response to that in OT and now again this evening OT is talking about you all and you all are talking about OT. it's silly as well you know. im not going to fight with you. if you think this is all good for the peace and harmony of the board then there's nothing i can do. there is no other issue between us--we're not going to go down an angry path over this. it'll be dealt with without member input if it has to be.

Wrong............. I made the comment, and I stand by it, what good does it do to post the crap in OT about Pete, I mean really? It was totally classless, childish and lacked intestinal fortitude. It was beyond cowardly, then again what the hell do I know. I guess it makes people feel better talking smack in an OT thread about somebody that cannot defend themselves? Seems akward at best to be honest.

Pete and I battled every single day, hell he was trying to tell me up until yesterday that this was a cool spring and summer, who gives a ****? I do not know what went on in OT I rarely post there if at all, all I know was that he loved snow, loved life and loved this community more than anything, he hated my love for heat.

I will miss him dearly to be honest, how the **** you can judge somebody you have never met is beyond me..............

I'd love to know what the heck is so terrible about having a banter thread that includes quite a bit of off topic talk. As long as there are good quality wx threads...who is getting hurt?

Martha Stewart might be offended. I say password protect subforums leave the main board open for guests and actually encourage folks to discuss weather a lot more on the main board.

That has never been answered to my liking.

The wx threads today were quite good.

Except for the fact the I bitched and moaned over how I never see any storms where I live, i kinda had a meltdown in here and on the NYC metro sub forum. LOL Today was like some sort of a cruel joke, there was storms to my north, to my south, and falling apart to my west, and then re strengthening to my east, it was pure torture.

That has never been answered to my liking.

The wx threads today were quite good.

There's no real answer. But let's take SkiMRG being banned from OT. All he did was come here and shoot the ****. Was he 'punished' by not being able to go to that "sewer hole"?

the banter threads were initially for the "how much in philly" stuff (ok not that bad but you get the drift). this is really more about seeing more of you guys outside your little world in here. maybe it's the wrong 2+2, but not seeing barely anyone from New England in Baltimore was a good reminder of how seclusive you all have become on the forum.

Ouch...sorry. As I mentioned months ago, there has been a medical thing in my family that has kept me close to home for the most part.

Archived