• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
SNE Late July BANTER , OBS, DISCO

HoarfrostHubb

Awesome have a fantastic time. You Fish? loads of smallies up there. Heavy heavy libations, get it in before Daddy daycare breast feeding days begin.

Yeah the Bass are biting. Sounds like a better time fishing this year, as compared to others. Only thing is that lake is warm and the fish may start going deeper.

Steve, a guy caught an estimated 50lb striper right in Marshfield where the north river meets ocean. 5'11" length.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why this should be of such concern to you down in NC.

Most of us didn't mind him stirring the pot because it was harmless jest (most of the time). I don't think the outside the region people understand the dynamic between certain people in this forum. Part of of it is because people have met in person so the online ribbing, teasing, etc. is kind of tongue in cheek a lot.

Believe me the idea of bolting here has probably crossed a lot of people's minds lately, but I have friends from years past in other regions and it would be preferable to work it out and not have a total schism.

Rick, get any rain?

See sig. lol

Yeah. Keep poking that stick in the eye of the ones whose house you are fouling. Never let up. NEVER. I think it's funny, too.

A boycott would just get more SNE posters off the board and drop the overall forum IQ

If you're off building up your own thing, what do care about SNEers on AmWx or the "overall forum IQ," which isn't looking all that tall right now anyway?

They lifted Kush's suspension, and he told 'em, "Screw you, I ain't coming back." It's called pride. Have some, for God's sake.

I don't know why this should be of such concern to you down in NC.

You need to get over that schtick. I know you SNEers are all eat up with an ownership complex, but this isn't your subforum, and it isn't your board. I am concerned with any miscreant in a non-password protected subforum making AmWx look bad. So is management.

The only thing going on here in this banter thread over the last day has been freedom of expression. No trolling, no offensive language or attacks on people, etc.... You came in here today apparently to stir the pot and it could be called trolling actually.

You need to get over that schtick. I know you SNEers are all eat up with an ownership complex, but this isn't your subforum, and it isn't your board. I am concerned with any miscreant in a non-password protected subforum making AmWx look bad. So is management.

It's also a weather board and most of you guys have an OT circle jerk of politics etc. Do you even post about wx? I did a post search on Bozart and I only see OT posts from you.

If the board just got rid of OT, life would be a lot better. Most of the drama on the wx side stems from OT. Go cream on politics in a political forum.

It's also a weather board and most of you guys have an OT circle jerk of politics etc. Do you even post about wx? I did a post search on Bozart and I only see OT posts from you.

If the board just got rid of OT, life would be a lot better. Most of the drama on the wx side stems from OT. Go cream on politics in a political forum.

LOL, watch the bottom of the screen as the flock enters the room. Been a nice couple of days, oops

there would be less drama if you guys kept OT off the wx side

Awesome, man I am jealous. Going back to work after vacation made me realize how much i wish I could retire. Ever since I was a teen I used to say I was retiring at 55, well here I am.. Man how people can say they would be bored if they retired, holy heck i was more tired and busy on vacation.

I won't be retiring at 55..lol. Hey, more power to you. You're in good health it appears.

There would be less drama if drama queens stopped getting their panties bunched up. I never knew a message board that got a hard on over trying to start arguments and ban people.

huh?

Pete was given a ton of chances. He prodded the mods and the admins several times over the past several months, using insulting language. Do you think the staff had some kind of vendetta here?

There would be less drama if drama queens stopped getting their panties bunched up. I never knew a message board that got a hard on over trying to start arguments and ban people.

agreed, like complaining for days about a banning, making sigs about it, etc. strong point.

Archived