• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Summer update III: SNE region's 4 primary climo sites all remain solidly above normal as of the closing of July 14.

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think anyone outside of high spots in Western mass that will see highs in the 70's this week. looks like 80+ for everyone except that area

Coastal beaches might be like upper 70s to near 80, but yeah looks like a low to mid 80s deal, but nice cool nights. That's great wx...nothing wrong with that.

Still only have had 1 here this summer. Probably will add one today. Not sure about Weds. Depends on the timing of the fropa

Maybe today--no for tomorrow is my call. Either way, the 70's Thursday and Friday beckon (though I'll be in Maine Friday).

If we can only get a good storm with the frontal passage, that'll make things perfect.

Looks like BOS won't seabreeze...was very close indeed with 9AM obs of Calm usually a dead on marker but 10AM with 88/66, no clouds, 240 winds at 8. MET may score a rare (for this summer) coup today.

Yeah mixing out a little with WSW winds now. Gonna be close, but I agree. They probably won't.

Archived