• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Summer update III: SNE region's 4 primary climo sites all remain solidly above normal as of the closing of July 14.

Typhoon Tip

Yeah mixing out a little with WSW winds now. Gonna be close, but I agree. They probably won't.

Walking to work today was tough dressed for work.....one of the more uncomfortable days. If perchance BOS hits 100 (doubtful still to me), that will make 3 consecutive years. Does anyone know when that was done in the past? Has it ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walking to work today was tough dressed for work.....one of the more uncomfortable days. If perchance BOS hits 100 (doubtful still to me), that will make 3 consecutive years. Does anyone know when that was done in the past? Has it ever?

I'll be near your area today. We have the appointment to find out what the sex of the little one is. Pretty excited.

Anyways, I'll have to look...but at first guess, I don't think so. I also think that 100 is doubtful today, but it will be a scorcher.

Sowing the seeds for some awesome LES?

82.5/64, breeze picking up.

lake erie hit a record tying 80 degrees last summer...and we see how that worked out.

Summer lake temps have absolutely no correlation with winter snowfall...and even fall lake temps aren't important. It's all about the synoptic and global pattern.

scott i asked this yesterday but was wondering still. do you know what the lowest dewpoints have been during a 90 degree day in boston.

i.e is it ever 91/45 in bos.

We've had many days in the low 90s with like 55F dews. I think it is rare to see a 91/45 because such a low dew implies a polar airmass. I don't know off hand, but I feel correct on that.

I'll be near your area today. We have the appointment to find out what the sex of the little one is. Pretty excited.

Anyways, I'll have to look...but at first guess, I don't think so. I also think that 100 is doubtful today, but it will be a scorcher.

Good luck! I remember my relief as an old parent when I realized I'd be having a daughther. At your age, I wanted sons. Either way, as the cliche goes, a healthy baby. This is a very special time...enjoy every moment.

Good luck! I remember my relief as an old parent when I realized I'd be having a daughther. At your age, I wanted sons. Either way, as the cliche goes, a healthy baby. This is a very special time...enjoy every moment.

Thanks Jerry. It's an exciting time. Not to derail this thread..lol.

Wow very special day for you Scott, enjoy it im sure you are nervous and excited, I remember with Graham we decided not to find out, Julie always had the envelope which said what the sex of the baby was, at month 7 i broke down and called her from work, and told her to open it and find out, it was awesome, good luck!

Wow very special day for you Scott, enjoy it im sure you are nervous and excited, I remember with Graham we decided not to find out, Julie always had the envelope which said what the sex of the baby was, at month 7 i broke down and called her from work, and told her to open it and find out, it was awesome, good luck!

That's what we are doing. Planning to have both parents up tomorrow for dinner and opening it up. Hopefully has a SVR tstm rolls through. :lol: Thanks again.

We've had many days in the low 90s with like 55F dews. I think it is rare to see a 91/45 because such a low dew implies a polar airmass. I don't know off hand, but I feel correct on that.

thx scott ya i just could never rememba a day where we hit 90 and dews were in 40's perhaps. i bet a a torch spot in CNE/NNE has more often

Archived