• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Summer update III: SNE region's 4 primary climo sites all remain solidly above normal as of the closing of July 14.

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree 100%...white americans that complain about it are too lazy to do that work, so thats there excuse....mexicans are hardworking people....and understand the power of a dollar and hardwork

You truly are an absolute moron. Some advice, go travel, travel the world, go to Europe then come home and rethink what you just said. The idea Americans are lazy is a crock of ****, no other country works harder or longer hours than we do just to get by. You really should think before piggybacking a troll post directed at me, learn to lead not follow.

Just think you could be a Brit and be on a month long holiday right now!

Tim~aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

The extended still looks really good for keeping the high heat and humidity out of here.

Yeah looks wonderful. Wow. Nice pleasant warmth but not humid. Even tomorrow should be pretty good with mixing out the higher morning dews.

Euro is close to a major fail for Friday down here unfortunately. I was going big suns and beautiful Thu-Sun... hope that still pans out.

Yeah looks wonderful. Wow. Nice pleasant warmth but not humid. Even tomorrow should be pretty good with mixing out the higher morning dews.

Euro is close to a major fail for Friday down here unfortunately. I was going big suns and beautiful Thu-Sun... hope that still pans out.

It seems to be the theme this Summer. We've had warmth but precious little HHH. Glad the LR is shaping up well.

Well not a week of that no..but i mean a week of solid above normal with several days at least of 90 or higher with higher dews..Like Don S has been touting.To keep with the theme of a very hot July

I don't know...the last week of July might not be that warm as you describe. Not sure about several days of 90 or higher during that last week. Warmer than normal...probably.

The ensembles look further south for that time, so the sun icons are saved for now.

Pete B thinking BOS could be near 100 tomorrow. I don't see that.

He had 100 for the high at BOS. I don't know man..maybe 96-98 of there is no debris clouds and everything goes right. It didn't look like 850 temps support 100F until near 00z in which is is too late.

Archived