• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Summer update III: SNE region's 4 primary climo sites all remain solidly above normal as of the closing of July 14.

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its absolutely beautiful and expected, plenty of naysayers last week and weekend regarding warmth in August.

Viva la Jerry

There weren't any naysayers. The second half of the month should be a bit cooler, and the ensembles aren't as hot next week as the op. Most said August would be above normal and I agree. You also can't pin point spells like the last week where fronts get hung up.

There weren't any naysayers. The second half of the month should be a bit cooler, and the ensembles aren't as hot next week as the op. Most said August would be above normal and I agree. You also can't pin point spells like the last week where fronts get hung up.

Yes, there were last week there was plenty of talk about the lack of heat warmth whatever in August after the euro and op had some less than warm runs. Steve was talking it up, Brian was extremely hesitant and the lack of heat was the talk of the town.

The first ten days of the month look solidly above normal, for now take it ten day increments. Congrats on your victory pm me the deets.

summer cancel? sonorian heat retreat?

Scooter nailed upcoming pattern with high humidity for August but not high heat just days of 82-86/70

If you look at the ensembles, I see more of the same too. There will be some bouts of warm and humidity, but the rain chances are there too with weak waves to our south, perhaps. I think the true torch 95 temps are done. Maybe BDL gets a day, but for most of us....I think it's done.

Dog days may never show up.

i know it can happen any month of the year but the general set-up right now reminds me of april. that incoming warmth of thursday running into a departing cool air mass...boundary ends up S of NE, and we never warm.

-NAO FTW. Fine by me after seeing my electric bill.

Stifling days over. Boo hooo

Plenty of doubt, and who knows perhaps it will show up in a modified fashion......plenty of dog days incoming imho, time will tell.

+2-+5 August in sne.

Joe seriously do not worry. By the time you pay for shipping it will be 50 bucks. It's a temp bet lol, not worth it. I sure don't have 50 bucks to throw around right now.

Not sure when the next GTG will be though, and im gone the second half of August? Hopefully there will be a GTG in September, I can bring gifts?

Archived