• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
The Feb 10-12 storm threat, real or imagined?

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edit: congrats far nw mass..lol.

I'm sorry, but if it panned out like that while I got 37 rain (being screwed out of another decent event by just miles to the N, E, S, and W I would just go crazy - uber meltdown - ape sh*t)

I'm warning the board now. I've matured since joining the board in Nov. 2007, but I'd lose it if it played out like that.

I'm sorry, but if it panned out like that while I got 37 rain (being screwed out of another decent event by just miles to the N, E, S, and W I would just go crazy - uber meltdown - ape sh*t)

I'm warning the board now. I've matured since joining the board in Nov. 2007, but I'd lose it if it played out like that.

Well the good news is that it probably will not happen like that.

for a couple of sloppy inches on the grass? (if that-with no cold air, might not stick to anything) forget it.

We all cant be in the rockies skiing right now LOL. I have a rare sunday morning alone without kids, might as well, I still think this thing keeps buming north, I was shocked to see the srefs. In a winter like this, any and every flake should be cherished, well for that matter all the time.

We all cant be in the rockies skiing right now LOL. I have a rare sunday morning alone without kids, might as well, I still think this thing keeps buming north, I was shocked to see the srefs. In a winter like this, any and every flake should be cherished, well for that matter all the time.

Wrong thread this is Feb 10-12, dude you will not see a flake this weekend, you have a better chance of seeing Mark Sanchez on the field Sunday.

SREFS came way north for this weekend, hell give me flakes, wow what a huge jump north!

Cmon Joe - we all want to wish it north but it's 5-10% chance of 1" of snow that came north aka 1 or 2 crazy members. There was also a weenie GFS ensemble member that gave some snow up to NYC.

Tis true. Do you think it's cold enough to land on anything though? Enjoy if you go and have a cheese steak in Philly on your way! I fly into EWR tomorrow mid-day...had a good time out here.

there is no question that should there be a sizable storm going up the east coast for this period ...i will be sitting somewhere where it snowing for the event. LA LA LA LOCK that up.

that seat could be on a boat somewhere in the atlantic

feb 11 looking more hopeful than it has in a long time... silly to talk synoptic details (if this happens at all), but too much confluence and we have another papi-style big swing and a miss

that seat could be on a boat somewhere in the atlantic

feb 11 looking more hopeful than it has in a long time... silly to talk synoptic details (if this happens at all), but too much confluence and we have another papi-style big swing and a miss

Given that it's the winter of 11-12, I'd go with the more fitting "doug Mirabelli style swing and a miss"

You like when things bum north, don't you...

Archived