• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Feb 10-12 storm threat, real or imagined?

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WRT this weekend... Really it has been a push all along with the PV siting right smack over northern QC. I would have wanted it over Hudson Bay. Or I would have wanted the PV lobe to split with one piece exiting far enough east and allowing the trough to dig and phase further southwest.

But I hope for the 1-3 inches.

Well people who have 50" and on a pace for 80"+ in VT shouldn't be complaining really.

Fair enough. In comparison to you guys its an amazing year I guess. But based on that logic SNE'ers shouldn't complain because MA guys have had 5" all year. But, no matter. This year has been awful, with certain people jumping off cliffs because 'threats' havent worked out even when great METs in here have said not to get too excited.

No big deal one way or another. :) It was just an off hand comment because I'm bored.....

Fair enough. In comparison to you guys its an amazing year I guess. But based on that logic SNE'ers shouldn't complain because MA guys have had 5" all year. But, no matter. This year has been awful, with certain people jumping off cliffs because 'threats' havent worked out even when great METs in here have said not to get too excited.

Archived