CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
February 2012 - Obs/Disco/Banter

NorEastermass128

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like band heading down thru messenger. enjoy messenger 60 other day ........snow showers today

GINX sorry to hear....lost a dog (my gf's actually) but my good friend in may....sad

Oh man Steve. Sorry to hear. :(

Thanks, seriously Bo was the biggest snow weenie ever, would stare out the window watching it snow. I had to make him come in the house to get out of the snow but he would want to go right back out.

just looking out the window and seeing some snow flying and hearing the wind makes me remember just how boring this pattern is as it actually looks/sounds stormy.

i know it's been a torch and snowless...but i can't get over the lack of storms...can't even buy a strong lakes cutter with a strong arctic fropa. i think that's the worst part...virtually nothing of interest. hopefully we get paid back for this...maybe a good stormy March or something.

just looking out the window and seeing some snow flying and hearing the wind makes me remember just how boring this pattern is as it actually looks/sounds stormy.

i know it's been a torch and snowless...but i can't get over the lack of storms...can't even buy a strong lakes cutter with a strong arctic fropa. i think that's the worst part...virtually nothing of interest. hopefully we get paid back for this...maybe a good stormy March or something.

Yeah the jet has been so far north, that we are at the mercy of southern s/w's that cannot act on a good baroclinic zone. Fail.

What a boring pattern when tomorrow night's 1-3" is the most exciting thing in the next week. Nickel and dime with no synoptic storms.

FIRST SHORTWAVE TROUGH BRINGS

A DUSTING TO 2" SNOW ACCUM MOST LOCATIONS FOR THE 21Z FRI THRU 12Z

SAT PERIOD WITH POPS CURRENTLY IN THE 40-70 PERCENT RANGE. UP TO 3"

SNOW POSSIBLE IN THE NRN GREENS...AIDED BY MAX IN OROGRAPHIC ASCENT

AND HIGH SNOW RATIOS APPROACHING 20:1.

Archived