Newest Member
    joxey
February 2012 - Obs/Disco/Banter

NorEastermass128

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i observe that ...syracuse is 55 at 2am LOFL

i observe that the P&C high temp for Woburn mass is 40 as of now. i'd like to bet "THe house" on the "over" for thurs. high temps. line is at 40. gimme the ovah

holding out small hope that some models hint more tomm pm at a secondary development on sunday near the NC coast.

I observe my temp is 27.7 with some dense freezing fog. Looks like there might be a little icing out there on the cars. Also observing the fact there maybe a little -zr too in a while when the echos over extreme eastern NY state and southern VT reach me.

2 more weeks of suckage and this will be rinning neck-and-neck with 2007.....too bad that Halloween debacle robbed us of the chance for epic futility.

I know many thoroughly enjoyed it, but from my perspective it wasn't worth it.

Big October snowfalls are bad news.

BEST POST OF THE SEASON HANDS DOWN!!!

Here you go, Dave. Don't know if you realized it, but you're one of the jumpers. Enjoy!

:lol: :lol: :lol::lmao:

The best is seeing the faces of scooter and Tip, who we know are big dudes, with these itty, bitty legs just flailing away on the way down the chute.

Then you have me with my "happy face", just searching the heavens for help en route to the end.

:lol: :lol: :lol::lmao:

The best is seeing the faces of scooter and Tip, who we know are big dudes, with these itty, bitty legs just flailing away on the way down the chute.

Then you have me with my "happy face", just searching the heavens for help en route to the end.

He actually found a pic of me with a white PSU hat on, from like 1998..lol. There are two Scooters cascading into the abyss.

No, that dude with the hat is actually Bob. How would I ever get a pic of you from 14 years ago?? lol, I'm no stalker.

I'm flattered that you put me in the picture. I was a founding member that helped dig the pit so the fall was not as bad. As the weeks went by the pit got deeper so the fall is harder.

23F and foggy. Overnight modeling is putting me in a sour mood. Mid-Feb til next threat perhaps? It's over, Johnny! It's over.

My feeling exactly! Hey I was in Portland over the weekend. We wanted a little get away. Portland is a great little city but in freaking late January I expect some snow on the ground. Ughhhh.

Here you go, Dave. Don't know if you realized it, but you're one of the jumpers. Enjoy!

lol

That one moves too fast for me to catch all of the characters.

Looks like there's more faces in there since the original

I think I see Will in there too (the real white dude near the end?).

Who are all of the folks in that gif?

We hit 51 around dawn ..ahead of the front. That will be the warmest of this torch. Of course there's always next time. LOL

Back down to 45 now with the showers on the wane.

My 3 inches of LES vanished in about four hours time yesterday. The old few inches in wooded areas still sitting there, but open areas 80% bare.

Torch everywhere lol at 32 being cold on Feb 1. 46 and clearing skies here, more mid spring weather today, nice to be in shorts flip s and a polo, Trinity of the Torch for the win.

Archived