• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2012 - Obs/Disco/Banter

NorEastermass128

For most it has been...the upslope snows probably effected about 1/2% of the geographic region of New England and far less of the population. It still shocks me to see NO snow at all from here all the way to Manchester. No snowbanks, no snow, no piles, nothing.

Not even any snowbanks in wooded roads up here in Bow either only snow around here is on the back side of my garage facing northeast and that's barely a inch on top of two inches of ice. Hopefully soon to be 6-10 inches on top of ice, at least for a little while.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe ready for the snow? Then 65 on sunday.....sw ct winter....

Enjoy the snow guys

An inch of snow would be great! Little nitrogen for the gardens and lawns, it will be gone in a day..................THE POTENTIAL MEGA DEATH TORCH THAT IS SETTING UP FOR MARCH BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES!! With this wet weather then heat..........we could be looking at some really early green ups and leaf outs!!! BSE2 :pimp:

One more day left in the month and its another + torch month in the books.

BOS +5.7F

BDL +6.1F

PVD +4.3F

ORH +6.0F

Few numbers from NNE to add to your SNE list, the Mt. Washington number being the most surprising for me. I would have thought they would have had a larger positive departure. I wonder if it has to do with 850MB temps not really being all that far above normal and perhaps more to do with air masses modifying more than usual due to the lack of snow cover in the lower levels.

Concord +5.0

Gray +3.2

Portland +4.6

Mt. Washington +1.6

Archived