CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
February 2012 - Obs/Disco/Banter

NorEastermass128

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, was there any grapuel? I got a call from my mom saying that there was a thin layer of what she described as "hail" on the grass / deck. Just curious if there was any grapuel w/ the snow showers

It looked like it. When I made that post I was actually in the gym looking out the window (lol :weenie:) but when I was driving home it looked like a coating of grapuel on the mulch. It looked like the dip 'n dots type snow.

Pretty cool 24 hrs, record high of 60, snow that night 3-4 inches a couple miles away only around an inch or so here, then thunder and lightning with tropical downpours last night, awesome stuff!

it was interesting driving around town yesterday-parking lot piles on Black Rock and patches of snow in most shady areas-get down by the University and it fades out-Post road had no signs it ever snowed at all!

Man, thats truly a sight for spring eyes, 3 more days of winter, sping into sping!!

Yes, it truly has been way too long since we have seen above normal temps across most of the us. Euro not quite on board though. Well see how it goes, good bet is to go with the warmer guidence probably.

Almost ready to get the garden going, maybe another foot or two of snow and I'll be ready.

Archived