joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2012 - Obs/Disco/Banter

NorEastermass128

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping for a crippling snowstorm "outside" the dome in Indy..... love wx driven chaos LOL ...but the way this is setting up it might just be rain there or maybe some snow showers by Sunday evening.

2014 is gonna be fun when they bring it to the Meadowlands in February ...sans dome. ....if it is wintry and/or snowy.

Would it be too much to ask to have a snow threat and a superbowl to watch near the same day?

I certainly agree ...in that spring around here generally sux till later April or May so might as well keep hoping for some snow events - thankless though it may be.

I mean ..I realize it may be almost hopeless this winter, but nothing to lose. Not like our alternative is warmth and sunshine. Take today..what is pleasant about a damp stiff wind, slush mixed with mud, upper 40s, ovc? This certainly isn't pleasant wx.

http://raleighwx.ame...bTSLPp06102.gif

could everyone plz stfu about wanting spring......esp since sping is so G D boring

deal with a slow winter and keep lookin for cold and snow or go away JK but i dont get these folks

go snow or go home

Up to 36F here now... really didn't see much more than sprinkles so far today down in town. Haven't even lost the 2" that fell yesterday and there's some upslope signal tonight so maybe another inch or three to freshen things up. This is just adding snow and liquid to the snowpack and making it more durable. There's a ton of locked up water in this foot of snow.

lol

That one moves too fast for me to catch all of the characters.

Looks like there's more faces in there since the original

I think I see Will in there too (the real white dude near the end?).

Who are all of the folks in that gif?

Dude, I already slowed it down once! lol I should have included you in there. Maybe next revision.

Will is at the very beginning and isn't shown jumping, incidentally.

Cast: Will, Ray, Kevin, Scooter, Phil, Bob, Dave, MoneyshotMike, Tip, Ryan, Jerry, Ginx

Dude, I already slowed it down once! lol I should have included you in there. Maybe next revision.

Will is at the very beginning and isn't shown jumping, incidentally.

Cast: Will, Ray, Kevin, Scooter, Phil, Bob, Dave, MoneyshotMike, Tip, Ryan, Jerry, Ginx

Glad you have no dirt on me yet.

This was yesterday afternoon driving home on the Mountain Road. We haven't had any big storms, just nickel and dime (2" one day, 4" the next), but it is finally all starting to add up a bit. Slow process but will take it in absense of any big synoptic storms.

What's that white stuff on the ground?

Gradient winter weatherMA.... gradient winter lol

Archived