NorEastermass128

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bos+10

bdl+13

pvd+10

orh+11

Good to see some snows out by the cape, gfs prints out measurable for a lot of sne this evening.

Should come down a bit as the lows come in around midnight, no?

Saw a few flakes earlier downtown but it was much colder and more raw than I expected.

How warm do you think it gets mon-tues, 850s were not that warm for sne on the euro but a west downsloping wind often means torchorooney?

There is a little disagreement with temps and timing. However 850 temps of +1C and warm airmass ahead of fropa, screaming west winds with no snowpack....could be easily in the mid 50s for lower elevations. That's if timing works out.

Sorry for the loss, Steve. Been there too many times the past couple years myself.

Sorry bout the dog, Ginx... I don't even want to think about it. They are man's best friend.

Sorry steve, Time heals, Been thru it a couple times, Sucks being there when they have to put them down

Thanks guys, color me nostalgic but the day I lost my best friend who loved snow as much as me, it is snowing, weenie Bo flakes.

Thanks guys, color me nostalgic but the day I lost my best friend who loved snow as much as me, it is snowing, weenie Bo flakes.

That's awesome. Still sucks but it makes it a little better. I love when things like that happen and have had similar things after loosing my best friend in a snowmobile accident, then his father in a snowmobile accident three years later. Makes it a little more tolerable.

Thats awesome Ginxy! I am sure you have some amazing memories, probably many more to come with the next addition to the ginx family.

Coating here now, yea we have the four rug rats left so it's far from an empty house. Lock it up bro he will deliver me a KU before summer returns. Amazing ground temps even after the freeze last week, actually kind of weird.

Coating here now, yea we have the four rug rats left so it's far from an empty house. Lock it up bro he will deliver me a KU before summer returns. Amazing ground temps even after the freeze last week, actually kind of weird.

Sorry for your loss Steve. Always tough to say goodbye.

Can you post a few pics of your coating of snow tonight..since it's one of our biggest snowfalls of the year.

Nice dude! nam and gfs did well today, and i thought yesterday out east could get a coating to 2, doubt more than an inch better, but hey better than nothing right?

Any plans down the road for another dog?

Archived