12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 16/17 light icing and mix

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3.0 is my final. PNS has 3.2 and 3.5 in nearby towns, nice. I used the blower this AM, was nice to hear plows and shovels. My 17 year old dog Bo is such a snow geek, he is almost blind and barely walking yet this morning you would have sworn he was a puppy, frolicking in the snow chasing snowballs I threw. Made me happy to see him come to life. Folks say its only frozen water I beg to differ its an elixir of life.

3.0 is my final. PNS has 3.2 and 3.5 in nearby towns, nice. I used the blower this AM, was nice to hear plows and shovels. My 17 year old dog Bo is such a snow geek, he is almost blind and barely walking yet this morning you would have sworn he was a puppy, frolicking in the snow chasing snowballs I threw. Made me happy to see him come to life. Folks say its only frozen water I beg to differ its an elixir of life.

Nice to hear. It was one of those over nights where the snow brigtened the inside of the room. I would peek out every so often to see it hanging on the tree limbs.

Nice to hear. It was one of those over nights where the snow brigtened the inside of the room. I would peek out every so often to see it hanging on the tree limbs.

Nice pics, I went for a walk in that heavy band that you gave me heads up on. The quiet and beauty was so refreshing, great over performer.

The next batch of precip has developed here as -FZRA and frozen grain type things.... 31F.

Well, I can guess what we have in store here. 31.8/31 here. Have the first snow slides since the October storm. Last weeks snow crashing all about. Have to block off our side door lest someone gets killed.

Not a good way to hold onto snow----

Greater ALB is several degrees above freezing, but stubbornly hanging on just under freezing here in these hills to the west. Very hard to warm us on a weak south wind because I have the higher Helderbergs south of me. It will slowly edge just a tad above 32 I'm sure over the next few hours. Then this evening immediately prior to the fropa expect a brief spike to upper 30's so the high temp. will probably verify, if only for an hour....

Well, I can guess what we have in store here. 31.8/31 here. Have the first snow slides since the October storm. Last weeks snow crashing all about. Have to block off our side door lest someone gets killed.

Not a good way to hold onto snow----

Greater ALB is several degrees above freezing, but stubbornly hanging on just under freezing here in these hills to the west. Very hard to warm us on a weak south wind because I have the higher Helderbergs south of me. It will slowly edge just a tad above 32 I'm sure over the next few hours. Then this evening immediately prior to the fropa expect a brief spike to upper 30's so the high temp. will probably verify, if only for an hour....

What's the ETA for the passage, Rick?

Great to hear. I was hoping you would get 4", you though 0.5" and rain...lol

My dog is old (13.5 years-ish) and quite deaf. He is not liking the ice that glazed over the 4" from last week. Hard for him to walk on it. He was much happier this morning since he could get a footing on the new stuff.

My snowblower still waits a rebirth

Light rain, fog, and 32.4 here now.

My dog is old (13.5 years-ish) and quite deaf. He is not liking the ice that glazed over the 4" from last week. Hard for him to walk on it. He was much happier this morning since he could get a footing on the new stuff.

Half of 4 bro LOL, it is raining now. You will have bullet proof tomorrow AM

Kevin is such a weenie..lol. All bent out of shape after joking with him.

LOL--you mean on the snowfall measurement? I don't think anyone doubted his total.

I do think one of the more funny comments was made last year when (either Dave or Eric) coined the term "kevinch" for measuring snow. I still laugh. Of course, I'm easily amused.

Cold trying to hang tough here. 32.0/31, dense fog, rn-.

Archived