• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January 16/17 light icing and mix

HoarfrostHubb

No idea how much snow fell, Only the N side of my house showed that there was any snow left. Driveway was a mess of ice as was the street. I did wake up around midnight and saw that it had snowed. I see BOX shows no totals down in my area on the map or PNS. Must have ended up being inconsequential. I'll go with 0.3" for a total. QPF for last night and this AM that was snow according to Wunderground was ~0.09".

Winter no longer on full hiatus.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total was 1.5 here. With about 5 otg. Not bad. I was tempted to wait up for that second band last night but I had been burned too many times this year, I did set the alarm to check on the radar and that second area had shrunk so I decided it wasn't worth getting out of bed for.

Suns started to poke through the clouds now with a temp of 30.6. The snow and ice from the last storm should be safe from the rising temps today anyways. Wonder how long we can keep a snowpack in this winter.

1.5" here. Precip was rather disorganized out this way compared to further east. Finally for once the CP outside of elevated interior SNE got some snow. Congrats to those of you who got 2-3" last night, well deserved!

I thought you would have received more than that, Mitch. While I didn't really pay much attention to this, it looked like some good returns over your hood, at least early one.

I don't know if you were up, but you or will can answer if we got anything measurable from the second round? I measured 2.6 at 7:15 this morning so maybe we got like 1/4 to 1/2" and some compaction?

It was starting to snow steadily again when I went to bed around 315 and the radar looked decent for a couple hours of steady light snow (maybe a burst of mod. snow). ~0.5" is a good estimate, maybe as much as a 0.7"

It was starting to snow steadily again when I went to bed around 315 and the radar looked decent for a couple hours of steady light snow (maybe a burst of mod. snow). ~0.5" is a good estimate, maybe as much as a 0.7"

Alright thanks...so I probably had a few tenths on either side of 3"...I'll just stick with the 2.6" I guess since I don't know for sure. Whatever it was it compacted to 2.6" by 7:15.

Archived