• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
January 3-5 Timeframe - Storm Potential

Baroclinic Zone

You learn very early in sales..people buy on emotions.. think about most purchases in your life..many if not most of them are filled with emotion..in wx big storms and hype sells..because it plays on peoples emotions

You don't see Wes or anyone else do that clown crap. It's BS dude, and yet he'll say he was the first one to call it, if it happens...even though it is not a forecast. Please.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol...guys enough with the OT crap about warnings. No one can see each others' warning bars so in the end none of it is a big deal.

I think you are a great guy - really.

The point is the principle behind it. I SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN, NOR DESERVE TO BE WARNED for anything. And I'm at the ends of my ropes with the quality of moderation going on, not necessarily in this New England forum, but on American here in general - and now having to be reminded about it now?

Look, I'm going to fashion a new account elsewhere and I'll forward when I do for those that care to follow my contribution. I wish no ill will toward anyone and don't take this the wrong way. But I am not going to tolerate have been warned by that Amp' moderator, period. No incident warranted it, and fact that it is being allow to continue is unconscionable to me or anyone else with basic morality.

You don't see Wes or anyone else do that clown crap. It's BS dude, and yet he'll say he was the first one to call it, if it happens...even though it is not a forecast. Please.

I'm not sticking up for DT..you guys know how I feel about him. Wes didn't have the job to hype. When you work for the gov't you do anything but hype. You go conservative or yoiu're fired. When you work for yourself or with a company that doesn't tie your hands and restrict you..you can accomplish some wonderful things

The point is the principle behind it. I SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN, NOR DESERVE TO BE WARNED for anything. And I'm at the ends of my ropes with the quality of moderation going on, not necessarily in this New England forum, but on American here in general - and now having to be reminded about it now?

Look, I'm going to fashion a new account elsewhere and I'll forward when I do for those that care to follow my contribution. I wish no ill will toward anyone and don't take this the wrong way. But I am not going to tolerate have been warned by that Amp' moderator, period. No incident warranted it, and fact that it is being allow to continue is unconscionable to me or anyone else with basic morality.

Dude, that was 4 or 5 months ago..no need to leave. Just hang around the SNE forum. It's old news now..just let it slide.

John I don't even know when it happened because with the upgrade the warning notes seem to have been erased. I lowered you back to 0 dude. Come back from the ledge.

I'm not sticking up for DT..you guys know how I feel about him. Wes didn't have the job to hype. When you work for the gov't you do anything but hype. You go conservative or yoiu're fired. When you work for yourself or with a company that doesn't tie your hands and restrict you..you can accomplish some wonderful things

But that's weenie-ish plain and simple..and also irresponsible I think. You'll never be wrong and that's a dick way of going about the business.

But that's weenie-ish plain and simple..and also irresponsible I think. You'll never be wrong and that's a dick way of going about the business.

Hey noone said there's a right or wrong way. If you can make money and alot of it..then it's the way to go. Even though i am conservative in politics..I am not like that in other areas..certainly not the weather. It can get drab

Like become a laughing stock? I doubt his FB page pays the bills. Anyway back on topic,nice to see a pattern change.

I like the cyclone the Euro is showing. It's a brute force cyclone which is almost totally in response to the amplification of the Ridge over the rockies. Too bad it looks like one of those Euro fantasies. Wonder if it loses the storm 5 days out and then the GFS picks it up again?

yeah, I'm still waiting for it.. GFS is to progressive it seems... I hope its in la la land, but the way this year is going.. this blows freaking chunks..

If it were the GFS depicting a major storm this far out I would probably totally discount it but being it's the EURO I have to admit being sucked in already.

GFS may never get on board because the storm is unlikely to happen anyway. Its an OP model run of the Euro...I do think the GFS will trend deeper with the trough and have some sort of a wave eventually, but a full blown bomb on the east coast right now is still a fantasy.

Archived