joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 3-5 Timeframe - Storm Potential

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did it jump the energy offshore and miss all of the Ern seaboard? (that's what it looked like to me) i looked at it a few minutes but have a tough time reading the B&W maps

The 1st system scoots off OTS S of us with nothing but the follow up system digs similar to the Euro but further E and cuts off from the mean flow and creates a bomb off the Mid-Atl coast. La la land though.

longrange GEM says the euro is not on crack after all

I have a feeling they shared the same joint.

I think the Euro might have the right idea of a deeper solution, but to the extreme it takes it and the Canadian takes it doesn't seem very believable to me.

I have a feeling they shared the same joint.

I think the Euro might have the right idea of a deeper solution, but to the extreme it takes it and the Canadian takes it doesn't seem very believable to me.

No doubt. I just think the 2nd system will become the more dominant player as the s/w gets sampled better.

Let's try and be a bit more perceptive, if not imaginative, about the importance of trend here. The verbatim thing isn't even as bad as some of you are intimating, either... gee wiz.

I really think there is something to my Stockholm Syndrome hypothesis, in that folks en masse have slipped into this collective consciousness that it can't snow, and if any product hints at means for it to snow, it's got to be auto reduced to no validity. Kind of amusing actually..

Not, this ECM run is spectacular... The New Year's even system is amped compared to previous runs, and seeing as this is just now crossing into the Euro's wheel-house verification scores, it wouldn't shock me if tonight's runs come in 10% more and you have a snow clipping for southern and eastern zones. Very easily could be a plausible future for that system.

Btw, the GGEM has a huge slow moving many incher as the bottom of the new +PNA trough tries to close off - similar to this Euro run actually....

I could certainly see the latter system becoming the dominant one in this setup. Crazy differences between the Euro and GFS though. The Euro digs for the equator and the GFS is still pretty progressive.

Lol, the 12z GGEM just did what I thought could happen.

The 1st system scoots off OTS S of us with nothing but the follow up system digs similar to the Euro but further E and cuts off from the mean flow and creates a bomb off the Mid-Atl coast. La la land though.

No doubt. I just think the 2nd system will become the more dominant player as the s/w gets sampled better.

LOL. Still out in la la land but I'll stand by by crappy logic.

Archived