Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Early December Obs/ General Banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the posts from early this morning and the pissiness was instigated by many in this forum.

And we usually let a regular member create the thread since there is usually one posted about an upgrade 5 nanoseconds after we start back up.

Sounds like a user satisfaction issue. Having experience with implementing major software applications at large employers, I can offer a couple of suggestions. Can a "test" area be created that could be used, not only as a place where you could apply the upgrade and document what needs to be done, but also as a demo to users so they could see what the upgrade will look like? That takes away the surprise factor that there was an upgrade.

Just a thought.

Sounds like a user satisfaction issue. Having experience with implementing major software applications at large employers, I can offer a couple of suggestions. Can a "test" area be created that could be used, not only as a place where you could apply the upgrade and document what needs to be done, but also as a demo to users so they could see what the upgrade will look like? That takes away the surprise factor that there was an upgrade.

Just a thought.

We do this. We have a beta forum and have invited members to test it in the past.

We do this. We have a beta forum and have invited members to test it in the past.

Sorry....I must have missed that. Is there a place where I can go to look for announcements? I didn't see that on the main board's "Board Information & Help" forum.

Back to the weather...I went outside to see if any of the echos earlier were reaching the ground (they weren't) and now I can see the moon through the high clouds...MOONDIMVIS back in the SA days.

Currently 42/30.

Try this-go to the top of this thread, look to your left , just below where it says "prev" (as in previous page) and you'll see 2 little page icons. One is called basic view and the other is regular view. Choose regular view.

Good luck

Yeah, that sounds like the issue for him.

Yeah that was it guys, thanks. Very simple fix

OT, but looks like it will be a long night...wife has just started having contractions... :thumbsup:

Congratulations!!! And what great timing--no storms to track. Can you imagine being in the delivery room with a KU bearing down? Holding wife's hand in one hand and your i-phone in the other. As the EC roles out, your wife tells you (!!), "breathe honey....it's okay, just breathe".

27.9/25

Welcome to 8 hours ago, most of our concerns were addressed by the nice folks in tech support. You missed the whole deal with it attitude some new mods seem to have had ( not Grandpa)while we were trying to point out the many errors. You also should have created a thread for problems to be brought up, looks better now but still having issues.

Good morning SteveO... :lol:

Cold, frosty morning out there. Down to 27. Ran a nice 10 miles and it actually felt like winter.

Off to Buffalo this morning for the Bills game tomorrow and plenty of beer. Torch in Buffalo tomorrow low 50;s..Terrible

I'm not sure which of these facts is worse: 1) in Buffalo or 2) low 50's. Tough one.

Enjoy the game!

Archived