• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Early December Obs/ General Banter

Baroclinic Zone

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. All went well. Our baby girl was born at 4:31am on Saturday morning. Very long night as expected, but we have a healthy baby and momma. My wife is recovering well and it was amazing to see our 3 1/2 year see and hold her baby sister for the first time!

Congrats to you and your family!

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sneaky frost at work right now and even salted some of the roads. It was 45 when I left my house.

Nice... full on torch up here this morning at 1,500ft. 44F and blowing pretty good out of the south. Ridgeline is still 34F up there near H85 but has been spiking every so often to 36-39F range as warm air moves through. Winds are steady up there with some gusts registering 45-50mph out of the SW. Here comes the warm air ahead of the front.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. All went well. Our baby girl was born at 4:31am on Saturday morning. Very long night as expected, but we have a healthy baby and momma. My wife is recovering well and it was amazing to see our 3 1/2 year see and hold her baby sister for the first time!

Congrats, SnowMan! :thumbsup: Since it isn't your first you know what you're up against ... enjoy the 00z Euro as it comes out.

Exciting times! Now, spend plenty of time enjoying these first few days of life!

Congrats man!

39 here w/dense fog. I haven't seen this kind of fog in a while. I'm heading out now, so thanks for the heads up about the roads!

Roads turned out to be fine here. The fog was neat in that by the time I got to the top of Chestnut Hill at 1,000' I had blue skies and the temp. spiked to 44. You can tell that warmer air is moving in aloft because all the higher elevations around me are all warmer than where my house is.

Thankfully it's only a couple of days and we have Wednesday/Thursday to track. Better than just hot air I guess.

Amazing! I've moved up to nearly 60°...must be the warmest in New England!

I'm not...it's the only weather we have! Besides, we have Thursday to track.

It looks that whatever's been keeping me locked into the cooler air is giving way to warmth that is rapidly converging on the Pit.

44.3/44, heavy fog.

LOL...meltdown thread.

You should just PM a staff member....your skin is probably accidentally set to subscription skin. Go to the very bottom left side of the page and you will see an option that says "Change theme"...there are 3 options listed...make sure "American Weather" is clicked and not "Subscription skin"

Thanks Will. Still not a fan of the skin though, but I'm adjusting lol

Archived