joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Early December Obs/ General Banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Tapatalk , model link does not work, probably should beta test before implementing and what exactly did we gain with this god awful upgrade? Then you have mods dissing folks because they do not like the upgrade, nice.. ( not you)

Stuck with this old white background skin, No spell check when posting.......... :facepalm:

No Tapatalk , model link does not work, probably should beta test before implementing and what exactly did we gain with this god awful upgrade? Then you have mods dissing folks because they do not like the upgrade, nice.. ( not you)

All I can say is that we are going to work to rectify all of the issues that are being raised. I personally like the new upgrade/layout but peoples opinions are valid and should be taken into consideration. Some things may have not copied over from the old forum so give it some time to work the kinks outs.

Then it won't take you to a new post, It brings the top of the page up and you have to scroll to the bottom

Yeah I noticed that too. Not to b**ch, but it's a disaster.

You have to click on "Go to first unread post". Not sure what the point was of this.

I did, And it does nothing

Test

It brings me right to the last post in the thread when I post

Wow this upgrade sucks. The quote text is so faint I can't even read it and you have to quote someone's post you can't just quick reply to it. Fail.

And my avatar is gone.

You have to install it again, Thats what i had to do, But, I guess i have the other of the 2 skins that are available, My background is completly white blue lettering

It's annoying that I don't have the menu at the bottom anymore allowing us to jump to a different regional forum. I always regularly jump over to Upstate NY in case the rare comment is made there.

I was annoyed when they cut off Upstate NY from the rest of the Northeast effectively, but at least I could look over there seamlessly.

Low was 20 here today...hard frost is always welcome.

Disaster, nothing seems to work right. Hard to read, the main forum list is a mess in IE9

Archived