SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Early December Obs/ General Banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're making it fun for me to enjoy the demise of the Jets.

Well after the epic letdown the Bill's have had and getting beat all three times vs NY football teams, I can understand how you would feel that way....hang in there, some positive signs of at least seasonable temps on the way :)

I guess the one good thing about waiting for snow, is that when it comes...even if it's only 2-4" or so...it's all the more sweeter. I've seen one measly inch so far, so it's gonna feel might fine when it finally comes. It's not like I'm below normal for climo right now...but with all this horrible boredom, it's going to feel great.

I guess the one good thing about waiting for snow, is that when it comes...even if it's only 2-4" or so...it's all the more sweeter. I've seen one measly inch so far, so it's gonna feel might fine when it finally comes. It's not like I'm below normal for climo right now...but with all this horrible boredom, it's going to feel great.

The rain and wind last night was only kinda boring.

And a record setting Autumn is interesting... sort of.

And wrt snowfall, if I only get 60" from here on out, I still wind up with 83"

+100

I am super stoked for some flakes, should arrive right on schedule despite all the negativity.

Well after the epic letdown the Bill's have had and getting beat all three times vs NY football teams, I can understand how you would feel that way....hang in there, some positive signs of at least seasonable temps on the way :)

The Bills have certainly laid a big egg. The thing is they beat the Patriots, something the Jets failed to do. Also, your knucklehead coach is a spectacle and promising the Lombardi trophy was the best example of his buffoonery. Happy Holidays!!!!

I don't even have to doctor this. I mean not one bit LOL

The Bills have certainly laid a big egg. The thing is they beat the Patriots, something the Jets failed to do. Also, your knucklehead coach is a spectacle and promising the Lombardi trophy was the best example of his buffoonery. Happy Holidays!!!!

Agreed on all counts, this is when Sanchez shines......looks like he will add to his record of road win playoff games this year, not bad for a third year QB.

You and i agree on 1 thing football related........ :lol:

Lol....my how times have changed, watching xmas in rock center, my daughter is stoked justin beaver, etc etc etc etc etc ..........

Good times with the family, tree trimmed, fire blazing a billion xmas lights blazing, starting to sniff out a more wintery pattern coming soon.

(of course the san giovese helps)

Archived