• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Prolonged rain potential, Sept 23-28th

Baroclinic Zone

Yeah tomorrow looks like maybe some lingering showers in the morning..but afternoon looks dry AWT.

Sunday looks like yesterday with plenty of sunny breaks.

High dews thruout

I don't see how you can say that with all of that moisture in the SE still heading NE

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just comparing the 6z or 0z NAM/GFS. NAM moves the heaviest rain axis a bit eastward at 6z from DC/Susq River Valley towards Phily and just west of NYC. Shows relatively little geting into SNE. GFS remains firm with the Delmarva-Jersey shore axis. Gets 1.5-2" in here over 96 hrs which doesnt seem like a big deal. From this and looking at the PW Axis, would appear a solution with the heaviest rains along and east of I--95 may be in the offing. Rather unclear though how much moisture actually gets up here. Higherst PW values are off the south coast of SNE atm.

Hvy hvy rain currently 68/68...Crisp autumn day at 2k

The air is so thick you can cut it with a knife imby. Interesting to see you made the flip from ct torch to ct blizz finally.

Meanwhile ill get back to enjoying the best first day of fall ever!!!

I know you guys are just busting each others chops but it has more or less been played out. I can't wait till winter.

LLib Is under a FF warning for 2 per hour of partly cloudy meh.

That was a strange one, it rained, but certainly nothing warranting a flash flood advisory...Here, not sure if anyone else saw flash flooding in Fairfield cty, certainly hope not, but radar would suggest no. However, there was considerable training over far sw ffdl cty early this afternoon. Nice to finally get some moderate rains this afternoon, all gone now, tomorrow looks just fine, sunny breaks at the least, that would make wed thur and sat mostly dry with plenty of sun. Euro precip output is mostly dry this weekend through monday with rains returning Tuesday. Interestingly enough BDR make it to 80 yestereday with the sun in the afternoon. Happy rains STeve/

Archived