• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Fall GTG.....3PM Saturday @ Funky Murphy's

40/70 Benchmark

Have we even decided on a location yet? I hope we're not going to do that place where they forced you to buy food.

F*ck that place. What freaking joke. We had about 20 people there, and they were still being asses to us. Of course Kevin and the noose probably had them wondering wtf we were all about. Seve had the right call getting us the bread though.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just drove through Sturbridge/ Southbridge the other day for the first time since the Tornado.

2 words - HOLY CRAP.

Unfortunately, it's going to be that way for quite some time.

I did a podcast on the Museum of Science's website about the tornado. Someone that heard the podcast and knows our WCM sent photos taken from his aircraft on July 2, one month after the our storm survey. EXCELLENT aerial shots of the tornado's path, along with some close ups of some of the places we saw (one in particular was in Brimfield). I have them in my PowerPoint show that I presented at AW Conference I, but now has even more info. If I make it to the GTG, I'll bring my laptop along and show them, if anybody is interested.

--Turtle

Ryan

Phil

Will

Megan

Scooter

GAY

Jerry

Boseminole?

Wiz

Me

Hunchback

Moneypit?

Happyjackvalley?

Bigballsdowski

Tippy?

Weatherma?

Ginx/Barry

Socks?

NWCT

Who am I missing? I know there's more

LOL

I'm supposed to be at a Octoberfest party that day too, so I'm not sure how this will all play out. I'm not a certainty.

Ryan

Phil

Will

Megan

Scooter

GAY

Jerry

Boseminole?

Wiz

Me

Hunchback

Moneypit?

Happyjackvalley?

Bigballsdowski

Tippy?

Weatherma?

Ginx/Barry

Socks?

NWCT

Who am I missing? I know there's more

Kev I have the Jimmy Fund Charity fundraiser weekend, posted that before, this sucks because I hate missing seeing my buds, besides with Hurricane K**** bearing down I will need to rewire the house. LOL, nah will miss ya though. I wanted to bear hug Ryan with a sleeper hold until he promised not to bring up sandbags. Have fun Boys and girls and have a shot hour for me.

Archived